Photography inspired by simple joys and fragile molments

Monday, August 2, 2010

Intro

So welcome to this *lovely* blog which was made less for anyone else than it was to help me keep my sanity :) All the photos that I take are edited using picnik photo tools, aka picnik.com. Not quite over-edited, just highlighted, like an america's next top model cover photo, unless that's not the look I was going for. *tehee* Thanks to my inspiration from everyone that I know, especially Yanna and some of my other artistically inclined friends :) So as soon as I discover the answer the mystery of where to find my camera's charger, and how to upload to my Mac, i'll have some of my new pictures and my sister Virginia's up too. All my pictures are inspired by either nature, or life, or general spontaneity. Thanks! :)

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment