Photography inspired by simple joys and fragile molments

Friday, August 13, 2010

ColorBlocks New York Photography


Editited using: Picnik

Two of many pictures that I took on my trip to New York City,and since it was getting a bit monotonous, endlessly editing, black and whiting, (If these are even words) and just refinishing pictures in the same styles. So I think these pictures can still be striking, honestly, I'm really proud of these and some of lots of the pictures thast In have yet to upload, as of this time, of course. I mean, There's only so many hours in a day, ant it takes a fair amount of time to refinish and edit the pictures. These pictures can looki a little over-processed in the wrong situation though. Pictures from a wedding and another trip that I recently went on will be up soon, including my absolute favorite picture of two little girls that  I saw playing.
-k

No comments:

Post a Comment